Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy belated Valentine's Day to all you people that I love VAIR much.
Given my inability to speak English, I think I'm just going to try to communicate through pictures. Esta bien? 

 
1. This is my little boy Marvin. He just kind of wandered up during the Talent Show and wandered back to his (other mother) at the end. I'm nearly positive he's the cutest 6 year old on the planet. 

 
2. The two thugs on the right are my homeboys Derwin and Dario. We've been reactivating them and was the best thing in the world to watch em kill it at the ward Talent Show!

 
3. OH JUVENTUD DE ISRAEL. I love all my little thugs.

 
4. Reunited and it feeeels so good!

 
5. "And IIIII will always loooove youuuuuu". #tributetotitanic
(Pretty sure this falls under the mature conduct the missionary manual tells us to have.)
 

 
6. It's getting pretty beautiful up in here, up in here!

 
7. Represent.

 

 

 
ALMA 41:6, The Book of Mormon:

 
"Now, the decrees of God are unalterable; therefore the way is prepared (The Atonement) that whosoever will may walk therein and be saved."

 
I love you cool cats a lot, a lot. Have a very groovy week and please eat lots of Reese's (a very rare commodity here) and think of me.
All my amor,

 
Hermana Brower

No comments:

Post a Comment