Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I have about zero of none of any of the times, BUT.
A) We made pizza in the Cuc Family's bakery yesterday for District P-Day. I love the Cucs, I love my district, I love P-Day, and I love pizza - ya just can't go wrong. 
 
 
 
 
B) Priscila got confirmed and it was so lovely. Also it turns out she speaks better English than I do. We're probably going to move to England together and just live happily ever after, sisters from different misters. (Turns out both KJ and I were sent on our missions to a) find Guatemalan people and b) find our soul sisters.)
 
 
 
And C) I should never have told Hermana Brewster she could have the last of my Hershey's chocolate syrup. I looked over from my scriptures to find her doing this.
 

 
The church is true! If you don't believe it, or know it, ask God and he'll tell you.
And if you do believe it or know it, CTR!
Actually, CTR in all cases.
WWJD?
HLJ (for ya Spaniards.)

Love you more than I love Cuc Family pizza. Possibly.
TODO mi amor,
Hermana Brower
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment