LOVE EWE.
My new companion, Hermana Zeledon, is from Costa Rica and has a pet pig named Ziggy, after Ziggy Stardust. Yeah, we're friends.
Working hard and loving life, my dears!
And 2 of my favoritest people are in my zone, now - It really is the best having friends in your zone.
And today we teach our first English class...a ver como lo hacemos!!!
Our mission president sent us this quote today: "A mission is like a grindstone: Whether you are ground down or polished up depends on what you are made of."
Life is like that, too. Be strong, lovelies!
I love you all a lot.
Love,
Hermana Brower
Photo 1: My new Tika!
Photo 2: My new Tika dresses like Kate Moss sometimes. So I get to steal her blazer. (Lies, I am NEVER wearing a blazer in Santa Lucia! Or it'll be the last thing I wear because I will die de puro calor.)
No comments:
Post a Comment