Monday, August 18, 2014

One year older and wiser, too
Happy Birthday to you!
This time a year ago I was suuuuuuuper nervous and had suuuuuuuuper overpacked. The nervousness is gone, the overpackedness continues. The happiness is tenfold. The blessings are innumerable.OSCAR MADE A COVENANT WITH THE LORD ON SUNDAY!
It's kind of a big deal. We are SO happy, and so is he.
And we went to ANTIGUA.
Which is also a big deal.My companion was so relieved because I haven't shut up about going since they told us...July 9th. We didn't go until August 4th. The poor dear. She's got a big old mansion in heaven for putting up with me.


 

One, two, three, I love Antigua, si!
 
 
Four, not to get all Instagram-y
but curry crepes are to die for.
 

 Five, Guatemala's a
paradise.

 
Six, It's got some cool
volcanes (Spanish accent, please).

 


Seven and eight, Oscar is great
(and you have to be so sneaky to get pictures of people smiling here.)
 
 
Nine, Luna de Miel makes me broke but on cloud nine
 

 
Ten, another volcano!

 
And my awful poem/song ends.
 
Welllllllllll. I love you. And you! And you! And you!
Build the kingdom and love one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment