GOOD NEWS FOLKS!
My camera and I are baaack in the game! (to be said like Joseph Gordon Levitt in 10 Things I Hate About You.)
Am alive (despite the lack of correspondence, sorry guys) and HAPPY in Santa Lucia. Changes are next week! It's likely I'm staying, but we'll see come Monday!
Love this branch. Love this area. Love the converts. Love the people.
We had a biiiig change as a mission this last week:
We got a new mission president!
His name is President Markham, he's super enthusiastic, and his wife is super cute. Their first Sunday in the mission was in our branch! #nopressure
Saying goodbye to President and Hermana Brough was hard; they changed the life of every missionary in this mission (I know they changed mine).
But these next 7 months are going to be incredible -
ADVENTURE HO!
Photoz 4 dayz, because you guys know that I've lost all ability to communicate in English. But they say a picture speaks a thousand words...
1. My very chula companion. (Ya'll don't know how hard it is to get her smile on camera! #countyerblessings)
2. Our new roomates. (Yes, those are baby cockroaches. Yes, we have approximately 30 of their nests in our house. No, we don't have the cockroach killing spray in our house that all the houses in our mission are supposed to have. No, we're not worried about a mass cockroach invasion in which they eat all our garbage and grow huge and eat us alive. #paranada)
3. Your favorite new Molly Mormon got her Personal Progress! #COMEATMEBRO
4. We made Salvadorenan (HOW would you say that in English?) pupusas with Sandra! It just doesn't get better.
5. Meyli + Pupusas = a lot of loveliness. She's kind of the cutest. And even whiter than I am. That just doesn't happen, folks.
6. And Oscar thinks he's a model. Which he totally is: He's the newest face of the "Where's Waldo" line. It's a new haute couture line designed by Waldo himself.
ENOUGH LOCURAS.
LOVE YOU KIDS.
Get to work!
<3 Hermana Brower






No comments:
Post a Comment