HEY KIDS.
It's pictures galore. Disfruuuuuuuuten.
P.S. I'm giving ya'll one more week to get your paws on the Book of Mormon and get reading.
It can't hurt. And it's free.
And I know that in this book, you'll find peace. I know that its words are inspired. I know that God gave it to us to help us get closer to Him. To help us understand Him better. To love Him and follow Him. Pick it up and see if that's true.
The Savior himself said:
"Wherefore, do not spend money for that which...cannot satisfy. Hearken diligently unto me, and remember the words which I have spoken; and come unto the Holy One of Israel, and feast upon that which perisheth not, neither can be corrupted, and let your soul delight in fatness."
And another oldie but goodie:
"All objections to the church...whether they be on abortion, plural marriage, seventh-day worship, etc., basically hinge on whether Joseph Smith and his successors were and are prophets of God receiving divine revelation...The only problem the objector has to resolve for himself is whether THE BOOK OF MORMON IS TRUE." - President Ezra Taft Benson
And this:
"Our main task (as missionaries) is to declare the gospel and to do it effectively. We are not obligated to asnwer every objection. Every man eventually is backed up to the wall of faith, and there he must make his stand." - President Ezra Taft Benson
#JUSTDOIT
looooove
Hermana Brower
1. Hermana Martinez & I (aka the only chicks on the beach in skirts.)
(okay, well, the only chicks on the beach.)
2. just a girl and the deep blue sea. (bad hipster blog name? DONE and DONE.)
3. The famous black sand of Guatemala.
4. Enchanted highways, CHECK.
5. I have sent you all SO MANY PANCAKE PICTURES..
Welcome to my life.
6. "Waiter! A pina colada, please."
7. It's a sick soul that brings missionaries to an ocean they can't swim in. BUT so pretty. So happy.
And not hot. #itsamiracleladiesandgentleman
8. They say EVERYTHING CHANGES IN THE MISSION.
But some things just...
don't.
P.S. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAYYYYYYYYYY!!!
To all you beautiful creatures that put up with missionary daughters who are not very good at writing every week - God has a special place for you. A very special place. A celestial mansion with jacuzzi, pool, and housemaid. #enjoy
I love and appreciate you all!








No comments:
Post a Comment