A Little Courage

"I would go out, my bright new boots squeaking, into the white world, on to the seaward hill..."

  • Home
  • I'm a Mormon
  • Gallery
  • My Farewell Talk
  • This Is Me

Monday, July 7, 2014

I love the people here.
Soooo much.



 

Am happy, tired, sweating (always), and sooooo out of time.
Love you cool cats!

Remember that Imma be verifying with each and every one of you next week on the Book of Mormon challenge front.
With all my love,
Hermana Brower
Posted by Tabitha Brower at 2:52 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: God, Guatemala, Guatemala City, LDS, mission, mission blog, Missionaries, Mormon, Mormonism, sister missionary, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
August 2013 - February 2015
Guatemala Guatemala City Central Mission
I'm a Mormon.

Sister Missionary

Tabitha Brower
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2014 (20)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ▼  July (7)
      • GOOD NEWS FOLKS! My camera and I are baaack in ...
      • I feel like the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderl...
      • HEY KIDS. It's pictures galore. Disfruuuuuuuu...
      • I love the people here. Soooo much.
      •   I knew this day was coming... THE COAST. M...
      • "I'm leeeeavin, never comin back again" Sorry, ...
      • HEY YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.  I shockingly have ...
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2013 (9)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.